Happy Valentines Day Everyone
I saw this post from Microsoft PowerPoint Fan Page in Facebook.
and I decided to post on how to easily do this
1. Open PowerPoint
2. Go to Insert Tab, Select “Photo Album” from the Images Group.
3. Insert Picture from “File/Disk”.
4. Select Images you want to include in your Photo Album
*you can also insert a New text box
Arrange them in order by pressing this buttons or remove pictures in the album.
Under the previewed thumbnail you can Rotate and adjust the Brightness and Contrast of the image.
In the album layout, you have an option to how many pictures do you want to include each slide or even add title; Include Frame Shapes and Select Themes.
1. Picture Layouts
2. Frame Shapes
And you can choose different themes available
1. Captions below All pictures
2. All Pictures in Black and White
Once you are finished Click Create
Add animations and transitions to finalize your Photo Album.
And save it as a video using the new feature of PowerPoint 2010.