Have you ever experienced losing some of your PowerPoint File during your Presentations? Too many Presentations to Present?
How about putting it into a slide and just link your presentations to it.
How to do it:
1. Open a file or make a new presentation.
2. Go to Insert Tab
3. Select Object in Text Group
4. An Insert Object window will appear
5. Select “Create from file”
6. Click Browse and Select the Presentation you need
(1) Link – This checkbox will automatically inherit changes from the PowerPoint File you’ve selected.
(2) Display as icon – This checkbox will just make an object looked like an icon
Once you have clicked “Ok” the object will appear.
7. Try running your Slideshow, and on the slide you’ve inserted the Object(s) Select on it. and you’ll be directly linked to that presentation. Kinda cool actually!