We always want to include a Video to our presentations during reports, talks; and usually these videos are from YouTube.
The great thing with PowerPoint 2010, it has a capability to easily embed videos directly from YouTube.
Embed YouTube video in PowerPoint 2010
1. Open PowerPoint 2010 and a web browser.
2. Go to www.youtube.com
3. Search for the video you want to include in your presentation
4. Scroll down, and Click the “Embed” button.
5. Copy the embed code.
6. Go back to your PowerPoint application
7. Go to “Insert” Tab
8. Select the Video dropdown menu, and Select Video from Web Site.
9. Paste directly the copied “embed code” from YouTube.
10. Y0u can also resize the video, the figure below shows the embedded video in Reading View
or try to be creative like placing it to an object