|Computer and processor
||700-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
||512 megabytes (MB) RAM or higher
||2 gigabyte (GB) available disk space
||1024 × 768 or higher resolution monitor
Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 or later (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Windows Server 2008 with SP2 (64-bit) or later running Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality. Office Outlook 2003 SP2 or later is required to use the Import Outlook Tasks feature. Visual Reports require Office Excel 2003 SP2 or later and Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 or later.
- Microsoft Project Server 2010 is required for Enterprise Project, portfolio, and resource management capabilities. Microsoft Project Web App and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 or later are required for importing tasks to the Outlook calendar or tasks list.
- SharePoint Server 2010 (installed with Project Server 2010) is required for publishing projects and Windows Workflow Foundation. Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 is required for the Resource Substitution Wizard.
- Use of graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with drivers dated 11/1/2004 or later.
- Internet Explorer 7 or later. Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees might apply).
- To enable the feature that allows synchronizing Project 2010 with a SharePoint task list, you must install either Microsoft Access 2010 or Microsoft Visio 2010.
- Before installing Project 2010 to use Visual Reports with Office 2010, you must install Office 2010, Visio 2010 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services 10.0 OLE DB Provider (available as a free download from Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Feature Pack, October 2008 (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=110393).
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
Product functionality and graphics can vary based on your system configuration.
Some features might require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.